|4 Class Monthly Pass||$95 ($23.75 per class)||
|8 Class Monthly Pass||$184 ($23 per class)||
|12 Class Monthly Pass||$252 ($21 per class)||
|16 Class Monthly Pass||$288 ($18 per class)||
|Unlimited Monthly Pass||$295 (Best Deal!)||
SPECIAL CLASS PRICING
MONTHLY CLASS PASSES
- Monthly Class Passes are only valid for 31 days from the date of purchase, with a $20 annual registration fee to be collected at the student's first class upon purchasing their first monthly class pass.
- Unused classes from a Class Pass can not roll over beyond the monthly expiration date and cannot be transferred to another student.
ADVANCED REGISTRATION HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Pre-registration is highly recommended for ALL CLASSES , with spot priority going to 8-week youth/teen sessions or pre-paid monthly class pass holders with advanced registration.
Single classes walk-in classes are available for $25. However, due to COVID and limited class capacity of 25%, we cannot always guarantee walk-in classes. Class Pass Holders have priority. Single class drop-ins with an advanced registration may be accommodated as long as there is room in class. Our Mindbody registration site will let you know if the class has reached its capacity. If the class is full, you will be placed on a waiting list, and you can call 24 hours in advance to see if there are any cancellations and space available. This is why it is very important that you please register in advance to secure your spot.
WALK-UPS or DROP-INS
If you decide last minute on the day of your desired class that you want to 'drop in' (or walk-in) class, you will need to call the office at 619-934-2299 to see if there are class spots available. You can also 'walk-in' the day of, but we cannot always guarantee you a spot.
To cancel your reservation and release your spot to someone on the waiting list, we kindly ask that class cancellations be made at least 24 hours in advance to avoid a $25 cancellation fee.
LIMITED CLASS CAPACITY DUE TO COVID
Due to limited class capacity to 8-15 students, admittance into class will be contingent upon completed reservations on a first come, first served basis.
HOW TO PURCHASE A CLASS PASS & REGISTER FOR CLASSES
If you are new to the Mindbody system, or simply need a refresher on how to navigate it, check out the steps below for the most successful experience.
1. Click on the REGISTER HERE BUTTON below to open Mindbody, or search for Mindbody on your browser or in your device's app store.
2. Create and/or login to your account or create a new account. Each user will need their own account. *For families with multiple participants, you will need to create a new account for EACH family member; or ADD them as a family member onto your account.
*NOTE: If you are creating an account for a child, ENTER THEIR NAME AS THE ACCOUNT HOLDER, and then please enter YOUR email and contact info when creating their account.
3. Upon completing the creation of your account, search for "Maraya Performing Arts" in the search bar. Enter your contact information by heading over to "Edit Profile." NOTE: If you are creating an account for a child, please insert YOUR (or your partner's) contact information here.
4. Purchase your Class Pass/es. You can purchase your Passes by selecting "View Passes," entering your card information when prompted, and completing the check-out process. Upon completion, you will receive an email and/or text message confirming your purchase.
5. Search for/ select your class(es). You can select a class by viewing our schedule, and then selecting a date that you/ your student would like to take class/es, or applying filters that best suit your/ your child/dren's needs. Select the class(es) and click BOOK NOW. If you are booking multiple classes, continue to book your desired classes and Mindbody will remember your pass. You can then click "USE PASS" to select all the classes you want. Remember you are committing to the class/es you BOOK. You must cancel at least 24 hours in advance to avoid a $25 late cancellation fee.
6. YAY - ALL FINISHED! After booking all your classes, you will receive a secondary email and/or text letting you know that you/ your students are successfully booked into class.
For further inquiries, give us a call at (619) 934-2999 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help make your experience the best!
COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
PLEASE PLAN TO ARRIVE 15 MINUTES BEFORE CLASS FOR COVID-19 PRE-SCREENING PROCESS.
WEAR MASKS AT ALL TIMES (EXCEPT FOR 2 YEARS AND UNDER).
MAINTAIN 6 FEET SOCIAL DISTANCE.
STAY HOME IF YOU ARE FEELING SICK.
These protocols are to be agreed upon prior to participating in class. Stay safe and healthy!