Maraya Performing Arts Studio Rental Information
Maraya Performing Arts is a new, socially conscious multicultural performing arts center in Chula Vista, California designed around our core principles of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Accessibility and Belonging.
The brand new performing arts center is a newly renovated facility equipped with 2 state of the art studios, 2 ADA gender neutral restrooms, plenty of free parking, high vaulted ceilings with beautiful natural light, and an inviting lobby and reception area.
The facility measures approximately 2,800 total square feet with an upstairs mezzanine with one studio and large open concept studio downstairs. The studio has a brand new HVAC system, soundproof wall, high vaulted ceilings and roll up garage door for plenty of ventilation. The entire facility has brand new paint, tile and carpet. The space is perfect for gatherings, meetings, birthday parties and can be utilized for photoshoots, rehearsals and classes. Both studios are equipped with professional sprung dance floors, ballet barres and mirrors perfect for dance, yoga, stretch, theatre and voice classes for all ages, abilities and backgrounds! Maraya Performing Arts is truly a space for EVERYONE!
ON-SITE AMENITIES INCLUDED
- Advanced water filtration system to refill water bottles (hot and cold water)
- Roll up garage door for additional fresh air flow
- Plenty of free parking
- One (1) Bluetooth speaker
- Sanitization products (automatic hand sanitizer, hand sanitizer pumps, thermometer, disinfecting spray and wipes)
- Cleaning Supplies (broom, dust pan, vacuums, dry mop, Swiffer Wetjet mop for downstairs, upstairs, bathrooms and lobby, spray mop for marley floors downstairs, and wood cleaner for upstairs)
- Disposable face masks (surgical masks, and KN95 masks)
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Two (2) ADA compliant restrooms
STUDIO RENTAL RATES
*Studio availability may vary due to classes in session or other rentals. There is a 2 hour minimum required rental time for all rentals.*
- Downstairs Studio #1
- Approximately 1,200 square feet (accommodates approximately 50 people)
- $60 per hour (2 hour minimum) – Monday through Friday
- $100 per hour (2 hour minimum) – Saturday through Sunday
- Upstairs Studio #2
- Approximately 600 square feet (accommodates approximately 15 people)
- $25 per hour (2 hour minimum) – Monday through Friday
- $50 per hour (2 hour minimum) – Saturday through Sunday
EQUIPMENT & SERVICES AVAILABLE FOR EXTRA FEES
*Prices below are inclusive of tax, labor for set-up and teardown. Please note that prices below are separate from studio rental fee.*
|Grey Polyfold Chairs||50 available||$3.00 per chair|
|6’ Banquet Tables||2 available||$15.00 per table|
|6’ Banquet Tables Black Spandex Fitted Linen||2 available||$12.00 per table|
|4’ Square Black Card Table||1 available||$14.00|
|4’ Round Plastic Café table||4 available||$13.00 per table|
|4’ Round Café Table Black Spandex Fitted Linen||4 available||$10.00 per table|
|P.A. System with one (1) Wireless Microphone||1 available||$50.00|
|P.A. System with Wireless Lavalier Microphones||1 P.A. System available with 2 Lavalier mics||$100.00|
|Pipe $ Black Drape (8’ x 12’)||3 panels available||$30 per panel|
|White Outdoor Canopy (10’ x 10’)||1 available||$50|
|6’ Black Retractable Stanchions with Base||4 available||$20 each|
|Mail Service & Storage Locker||Inquire||$20 per month|
|Access to mailbox and mail deliveries to location site||Inquire||$20 per month|
An initial $300 facility deposit will be collected and held upon receipt of a mutually agreed upon signed contract. The facility deposit will be fully refunded at the termination of the rental agreement as long as the facility is maintained and no substantive damages have occurred during your rental period.
Insurance: Please provide evidence of insurance that includes at least $1 million of general liability insurance.
Upon reviewing this proposal, please let us know which dates and times you would like to reserve at least 4-6 weeks in advance so we can reserve the date(s) and time(s) for you and guarantee availability. From there, we can prepare a contract for signature and secure your reservation. Reservations are not guaranteed without a signed contract and receipt of the initial $300 facility deposit.
Payments can be made via check to:
Maraya Performing Arts
861 Harold Place Dr. Suite 208
Chula Vista, CA 91914
Or via Venmo or PayPal Business:
Maraya Performing Arts
Invoices will be billed immediately following each rental date/time with full payment due upon receipt of said invoice. Payment terms can be negotiated and mutually agreed upon depending on the frequency of rental dates.